3911 Harrison Street, Oakland, CA 94611 | Phone: 510-653-8886 | Fax: 510-653-8889 | Email: Info@annrankin.com
Our Approach Is Simple - We Help Our Clients Avoid Problems
Resolving disputes early, when possible is the best though negotiation and mediation or arbitration. When necessary, litigation and trial will achieve a just result for the parties involved.
We Help You Understand the Complex Litigation Process
Our Attorneys focus on evaluating the contractual obligations among the involved parties as well as analysis of the value of claims. This is necessary for our clients to obtain the best possible resolution for their cases without unnecessary expense or delay.
While we always push for the best possible pre-trial resolution of a case, when necessary our firm is dedicated to aggressively representing our clients in jury trials, bench trials, mediations and arbitrations.
The Law Office of Ann Rankin has represented clients in a wide variety of litigation cases, such as:
• Negligence cases – protecting the rights of a client who has hired a contractor where the contractor failed to use the requisite standard of care in performing his or her work, which resulted in the client suffering injury or harm
• Fraud or negligent misrepresentation cases – protecting the rights of the client who has been induced, by intentional and/or negligent false statements, to enter into a contract, resulting in economic harm to the client
• Trespass – protecting the rights of real property owners when another party intentionally and without consent or privilege enters onto the real property causing harm
• Breach of contract cases – protecting the rights of businesses and individuals where the other party to the contract failed to perform its obligations under the contract
• Breach of fiduciary duty cases - protecting the rights of individuals and businesses where one party has allegedly breached its fiduciary duties owed to the other party
The comments, statements and articles contained herein are general in nature and should not be relied upon as a basis for any legal opinion, action or conclusion on the part of the reader with respect to any particular set of facts or circumstances. The content of this website is not intended to provide legal advice or to create an attorney client relationship. We are licensed to practice law only in California and that this information is not intended to constitute legal advice of any kind or to constitute the practice of law in states other than California.
Site designed by Steven Bernier 2013